The safety of our patients, staff, and families is our top priority. Please assist us in keeping everyone safe!
Effective October 17, 2022:
Visitors, please adhere to the following guidelines*:
- Enter through the designated areas of the hospital
- If you have any cold-like symptoms, please visit another time
- Fill out documentation at entry to the hospital – if you have any questions, please ask the greeter for assistance
- Wear a surgical face mask
- Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry to the hospital and after any contact with other people or items
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet between yourself and others during your visit
- We may ask you to wear additional protection during your visit (gown and gloves)
- We recommend no more than 2 visitors at a time; if appropriate social distancing is unable to be maintained within the room, please take turns and rotate with the other visitors waiting in the front lobby
- If circumstances indicate more than 2 visitors are needed, please speak with your clinical team so that we can create a safe environment for everyone
- Remain in the patient's room during your visit
- The TCU has separate visitation guidelines, please ask the greeter for assistance
Please note these guidelines may change without notice due to patient condition, and/or direction from state agencies.