150 York St.
Stoughton, MA 02072
Results Driven Nutrition Services at New England Sinai
Our experienced registered dietitians meet one-on-one with patients to review current nutritional status, sort through nutrition misinformation, set achievable goals and create personalized, easy-to-follow plans to help improve overall health.
Our services include:
- Helping patients understand and manage acute and chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, pre diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, ordigestive problems
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cancer, liver disease and kidney disease
- Education with food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances, including Celiac disease
- Guidance regarding healthy eating before and during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding
- Learning how to read and understand nutrition labeling
- Aiding with making healthier choices when shopping, eating, or ordering out