Adult Day Health Program
Each program participant receives an individualized health care plan based on physician orders, social service, activity and nursing assessments. Our caring and compassionate Adult Day Health Program staff includes registered and licensed nurses, activity staff, program assistants, and a social worker.
The Adult Day Health program is located at 143 York Street in Stoughton, Massachusetts, and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our services include:
- Skilled nursing for assessment, treatment, monitoring of each participant’s condition and basic nursing care
- Supervision and administration of medications
- Two nutritious meals and a snack daily
- Social and recreational activities based on achievable tasks that promote self esteem and dignity
- Ongoing communication with each participant’s primary care physician
- Education to assist family members with their roles in the participant’s treatment plan
- Counseling and social work services for participants and families
- Referral services to community based health and social agencies
- Neuropsychological evaluation, rehabilitation and laboratory services are available in collaboration with New England Sinai Hospital
New England Sinai's Adult Day Health Program receives high marks for patient and family satisfaction. Here are some responses to a recent survey asking participants and families how the Adult Day Health Program has improved their quality of life.
"I have peace of mind when I go to work."
"My mother-in-law has a place that she enjoys, is excited to attend and willing to participate."
"I feel more alert and now move around more."
"Allows time for ME while my family member is receiving great care and I don't have to worry."
"I now have more friends and social life."
"It gets him out of the house and away from the TV. For me, I get several hours to myself."