Adult Day Health Program
Each program participant receives an individualized health care plan based on physician orders, social service, activity and nursing assessments. Our caring and compassionate Adult Day Health Program staff includes registered and licensed nurses, activity staff, program assistants, and a social worker.
The Adult Day Health program is located at 143 York Street in Stoughton, Massachusetts, and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our services include:
- Skilled nursing for assessment, treatment, monitoring of each participant’s condition and basic nursing care
- Supervision and administration of medications
- Two nutritious meals and a snack daily
- Social and recreational activities based on achievable tasks that promote self esteem and dignity
- Ongoing communication with each participant’s primary care physician
- Education to assist family members with their roles in the participant’s treatment plan
- Counseling and social work services for participants and families
- Referral services to community based health and social agencies
- Neuropsychological evaluation, rehabilitation and laboratory services are available in collaboration with New England Sinai Hospital